A leading provider of next-generation AI business solutions in the rapidly growing Intelligent Document Processing (IDP) space, Cortical.io is looking for a Sales Executive with a successful track record in enterprise software sales. This position is based within the DACH region.
Cortical.io is at the forefront of applying Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Natural Language Understanding (NLU) to one of today’s biggest challenges: helping companies intelligently process large volumes of documents. Our team has developed a highly efficient approach to NLU inspired by neuroscience that enables unprecedented levels of accuracy. The uniqueness of our technology, combined with the speed and flexibility of implementation, has convinced some of the largest enterprises in the world to adopt our solutions such as Contract Intelligence and Message Intelligence, to extract, classify, and search unstructured text. With Cortical.io, these global players from the finance, insurance, pharmaceutical or manufacturing industry can improve their overall efficiency and profitability.
A true disruptor in the IDP space, Cortical.io is a pioneer-minded, fast-growing company whose success largely relies on the passion of its employees, who are committed to turning their projects into success stories. We value curiosity and openness of mind, as well as reliability and transparency. Join us if you want to be part of the exciting journey of mixing up one of the most challenging AI fields!
In this role, you will be responsible for driving new business by partnering with executives at large companies to transform how they work. You should be excited by the challenges of bringing a new, innovative software product to market and improving our customers‘ operations. You will be responsible for driving sales in global key accounts, closing net new logos and building long-term relationships. This is a team role reporting to the EVP, Sales.
- Develop new business opportunities through identifying and qualifying prospects across target F1000 accounts, initiating new sales activity and managing sales cycles to closure
- Develop and maintain senior-level relationships within target accounts
- Close initial deals and expand to enterprise-wide software deals
- Develop and execute territory and account plans
- Work with our technical resources to deliver targeted client presentations and demos
- Lead the effort to create clear, concise proposals for Proof of Concepts (POC) or Pilots
- Help develop ROIs based on POC / Pilot results and present to business buyers
- Work with our Customer Success (CS) team to help ensure customer success and win upsell opportunities
- Become the customer’s trusted advisor through client-specific advice leveraging product and technical expertise
- Participate in continuous improvement of the Cortical.io sales process
- Work cross-functionally across the organization to leverage subject matter expertise and tactical help to drive opportunities to close
Qualifications & Experience
- 5+ years of successfully selling software solutions to enterprise companies in the identified verticals / market
- Experience selling into Line of Business and Innovation / Digital Transformation groups
- Understanding of critical business drivers and proven ability to work with top executives on critical issues and experience closing 6- and 7-figure deals is a plus
- Ability to penetrate major accounts, and build long-term relationships with key customers
- Strong verbal, presentation, written, and organizational skills
- Strong business qualification and forecasting skills
- Leadership and the ability to manage multiple complex sales engagements concurrently
- Ability to work on your own as well as collaborate with internal team members
- Experience working in a high-growth, entrepreneurial environment
- Demonstrated track record of top performance in previous roles
- German and English language fluency
- Regular visits to the Vienna, AUT headquarters a few times per month
- Experience in the Intelligence Document Processing (IDP), Natural Language Understanding / Processing (NLU/NLP) or AI space
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Available to travel to on-site prospect & customer meetings once it is safe to travel
We are a company filled with people who are passionate about our solutions and seek to deliver the best experience for our customers. At Cortical.io, we’re committed to our work, customers, having fun and to each other’s success.
We value diversity at our company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For this position the minimum salary is €6,000 per month (14 times per year) but we provide a market-compliant higher salary depending on qualifications and experience, as well as a commission component to the compensation plan.
If you are interested in applying for this position, please send your details (cover letter and CV) to Alexandra Peyrer-Heimstätt (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the job title in the subject line.
Firmenkontakt und Herausgeber des Stellenangebots:
Mariahilfer Strasse 4
(siehe Firmenkontakt oben) verantwortlich. Dieser ist in der Regel auch Urheber des Stellenagebotstextes,
sowie der angehängten Bild-, Ton-, Video-, Medien- und Informationsmaterialien. Die United News Network GmbH
übernimmt keine Haftung für die Korrektheit oder Vollständigkeit des dargestellten Stellenangebots. Auch bei
Übertragungsfehlern oder anderen Störungen haftet sie nur im Fall von Vorsatz oder grober Fahrlässigkeit.
Die Nutzung von hier archivierten Informationen zur Eigeninformation und redaktionellen Weiterverarbeitung
ist in der Regel kostenfrei. Bitte klären Sie vor einer Weiterverwendung urheberrechtliche Fragen mit dem
angegebenen Herausgeber. Eine systematische Speicherung dieser Daten sowie die Verwendung auch von Teilen
dieses Datenbankwerks sind nur mit schriftlicher Genehmigung durch die United News Network GmbH gestattet